Welcome to the Cypress Creek EMS Education website.
To prepare students to become competent entry-level Pre-Hospital Care Providers that meet state and national expectations within the profession.
EMS Career Programs
CCEMS EMS Career Programs are designed to prepare students to become competent entry-level Pre-Hospital Care Providers that meet state and national expectations within the profession.
Upon successful completion of program requirements, the student will demonstrate the following:
- The ability to comprehend, apply, analyze, and evaluate information relative to the role as a Pre-hospital Care Provider.
- Technical proficiency in all of the skills needed to fulfill the role on an entry-level Pre-hospital Care Provider.
- Personal behaviors consistent with professional and employer expectations of a Pre-hospital Care Provider
All Cypress Creek EMS educational offerings support initial or continuing education needs in the Emergency Medical Services profession.
Students that choose to enter into the Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) program generally fall into one of the following categories:
- Those interested in the pre-hospital medical field, but are not sure if they wish to formally enter into the profession (i.e. Paramedic)
- Those that wish to enhance their current professional role with medical training (i.e. firefighter)
- Those that wish to gain immediate employment as an EMT- Basic
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Paramedic program
- CCEMS Education Program/Student Handbook
- National Registry Skills Testing Information
Healthcare and Public Education Programs
CCEMS Healthcare and Public Education Programs are designed for specific audiences individuals. All training of each programs follow the curriculum issued by the respective entity that hosts the program content. CCEMS also strives to provide the most realistic training possible for these classes as well.
- CPR & First Aid Classes
- ACLS Program
- AMLS Program
- PEPP Program