Welcome to the CCEMS Education Page
EMS Continuing Education
We offer numerous continuing education opportunities for our members and for members of the public. Our classes include:
- AHA HeartSaver CPR and First Aid courses (for the general public)
- AHA BLS for Healthcare Professionals
- AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and ACLS for the Experienced Provider (ACLS-EP)
- AAP Pediatric Education for the Prehospital Professional (PEPP)
- NAEMT Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS) and Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- Various continuing education classes with TX DSHS approved CE credits
EMS Career Programs
CCEMS EMS Career Programs are designed to prepare students to become competent entry-level Pre-Hospital Care Providers that meet state and national expectations within the profession.
Upon successful completion of program requirements, the student will demonstrate the following:
- The ability to comprehend, apply, analyze, and evaluate information relative to the role as a Pre-hospital Care Provider.
- Technical proficiency in all of the skills needed to fulfill the role for an entry-level Pre-hospital Care Provider.
- Personal behaviors consistent with professional and employer expectations of a Pre-hospital Care Provider
All Cypress Creek EMS educational offerings support initial or continuing education needs in the Emergency Medical Services profession.
For specific information regarding the Cypress Creek EMS Career Programs, click on the link(s) below: