Cypress Creek EMS conducts National Registry Psychomotor examinations throughout the year. These testing days are scheduled for students enrolled in the CCEMS Paramedic Program or in other EMS programs coordinated by Cypress Creek EMS. Individual students can apply to test National Registry skills on these days if approved by the lead instructor.
CCEMS also can complete Skills Proficiency verification for EMS personnel recertifying in Texas. This testing process must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance and can be done on an as-needed basis.
National Registry Testing Fees
- EMT-Basic, Advanced EMT and Paramedic: $375 for initial testing.
- Retests are $75/skill for up to 4 individual skills.
- Payment methods are check or credit card only.
- Sign up for National Registry testing here.
- If no Test Dates are listed in the Schedule, we don’t have one scheduled yet. Contact us for details.
Texas DSHS Skills Proficiency Testing Fees
- ECA and EMT-Basic: $100
- Advanced EMT and Paramedic: $180
- Payment methods are credit card only (no checks accepted).
- Sign up for Skills Proficiency Verification here.
For further information on the NR skills testing, skills sheets, and requirements, click here.